Saturday 8 December 2012

Endermology and Cleansing

Endermology is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite. Using a machine, this treatment gives your body a deep tissue massage using rollers to stimulate circulation and remove toxins.

Cleansing your body using a colon cleanse program or bodywork has the same goal – to rid the body of toxins or waste. If you have excess weight or cellulite, you have excess waste.

Endermology or Cellulite massage is a natural addition to your colon and body cleansing regimen.

Cellulite is the clumping together of fat cells which block circulation, promoting the storage of toxins in these areas. This storage causes more circulation problems and larger fat cells as they accumulate more toxins. It is a vicious cycle caused by poor diet, hormone imbalances, weight gain and heredity.


Endermology manipulates the underlying tissues to break up these accumulations. The deep massage action brings fresh blood to the areas, which in turn bring more oxygen and nutrients to the affected areas.

This massage also aids the cleansing process by increasing blood and lymph flow. This in turn drains your body of excess water, fats and toxins. This is also the goal during a colon or total body cleanse. However, this type of treatment will be more localised so you can manipulate your cleanse to focus on your problem areas.

Endermology is similar to deep massage treatments, the blood is forced to come to the problem area and circulate as the fat cells were forcing out toxins. The colour of the skin is improved as a result of healthy circulation plus more blood to an area means more nutrients are being brought in as more toxins are able to leave. The extra nutrition helps the skin layers heal themselves over time. A toxin leaving means the fat cells are able to shrink back to a healthier size.

Regular treatments of this type of massage create a wonderful cycle of nutrients in, toxins out, and health. 

Client Review
Deirdre D. 06/03/2012
Diet and exercise alone has never worked for my thighs besides some toning. I never got the smoothness and the colour I did with Endermologie The cellulite on my thighs had diminished, which was incredible since I have had it since I was 16 years old and not even overweight at that time. And a side-effect that I did not know was possible.... My legs went from pasty white to a nice, light golden colour. I am a believer that we have to be persistent with our health, so going for regular treatment is now part of my routine. To begin I was advised to do 3 sessions per week now I do one session every 3 weeks and I am very pleased with the results. So yes I would recommend Endermology.

No comments:

Post a Comment