SkinCeuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair combines two powerhouse antioxidants, milk thistle (silymarin) and vitamin E, creating an anti-aging defence and powerful moisturizer for the lips. This antioxidant combination not only provides protection from environmental elements like smoke, but also against UV light which can dry out and crack the lips. Antioxidant lip repair works on a cellular level to renew the cells giving a fuller, smoother and healthier overall appearance of the lip area.
Antioxidant Lip Repair is an emollient treatment which helps improve environmental damage, while smoothing and refining the lips surface.
This potent treatment helps fight the signs environmental damage, while smoothing and rehydrating the lip surface.
1. Helps attract and retain water to rejuvenate, reshape and replenish lip tissue
2. For relief of lip dryness from drying prescription therapies such as oral isotretinoins
3. Alleviates dryness and tightness
Two powerful antioxidants, vitamin E and silymarin, neutralise free radicals and soothe and heal dry, irritated lips.
A complex of humectants and emollients made up of glycerin, hyaluronic acid, and hydroxyethyl urea help attract and retain water to rejuvenate. Special botanical emollients hydrate and heal dry, dehydrated lips, to smooth the appearance of deep lines for full, healthy, youthful lips.
Daily lip treatment (use light application and follow with sunscreen)
1: Cleanse & Tone
2: Prevent – antioxidant serum
3: Correct with Antioxidant Lip Repair and other recommended products
1: Cleanse & Tone
2: Correct with Antioxidant Lip Repair and other recommended products
4: Serum and moisturise.
• Silymarin: Antioxidant neutralises free radicals and fights the signs of ageing
• Alpha tocopherol (vitamin E): In addition to its antioxidant properties, vitamin E helps to nourish and repair dry skin .
Study shows that The basic profiles of Silymarin permeation via skin route were established.
• Allantoin: Botanical anti-irritant extract known for its skin soothing properties
• Hyaluronic acid: This natural humectant is capable of retaining 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an effective moisturiser.