The skin under the eye is the thinnest in the body and the first area many of us see the signs of ageing. You must treat it and I particularly like to use the following creams
Skin around the eye is more prone to visible signs of intrinsic aging, caused by internal factors such as hormonal shifts and metabolic slow down, can be most evident in this delicate area. Glycation, a major factor of intrinsic aging, occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin eventually leading to Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.).
Skinceutical A.G.E. Eye Complex
CLINICAL STUDYSignificant clinical improvement in the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and wrinkles and crow’s feet.
In a 12-week study, A.G.E. Eye Complex significantly improved the appearance of key visible signs of ageing:
+29% Improvement in puffiness
+27% Improvement in dark circles
+33% improvement in skin firmness and elasticity
• Complex of Flavonoids and Synergistic Peptides: The unique combination of ingredients helps diminish the appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags while reinforcing the look of firmness and tone in the eye area
• Blueberry Extract: Naturally derived, both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity
• Proxylane™: Designed to help restore water and nutrients to improve the look of skin’s firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and crow’s feet
• Optical Diffusers: Disperses light to minimize the appearance of dark circles and improve the radiance of tired, dull eyes
When you apply an eye cream, be extremely gentle-do not rub and do not drag the skin downward. Apply a couple of tiny dabs at the point where your eye hollow starts, then use your little finger to gently smooth these into the skin. The natural movement of the eyes when you blink, smile or speak will then help it migrate to where it needs to go.
Eminence organic Bearberry eye cream.
Ultra-hydrating eye cream with bioactive ingredients to hydrate and nourish the appearance of skin around the fragile eye contour area. Meadow eyebright, hop and bearberry help to reduce the visible signs of aging.
Made with Biodynamic ingredients from Demeter International Certified Biodynamic farms.
*Dayspa Magazine's Editors' Choice, 2009
- Bearberry Extract: brightens and is rich in antioxidants
- Red Clover Extract: antioxidant
- Parsley Seed Extract: improves the appearance of skin radiance
- Eyebright: firms and brightens the appearance of skin
- Hop extract: calms and tones the appearance of skin
Eminence Organic Herbal eye cream .
Instantly refresh your eyes with this luxuriously calming eye cream. Jasmine flower petals and St. John’s Wort nourish the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Soothes delicate skin.
- Jasmine Flower Petal: antioxidants, source of carotenoids
- Bioflavonoids: enrich, nourish and moisturize the skin
- Corn Germ Oil: source of Vitamin E & F
- St. John’s Wort: antioxidant; soothes and calms the look of skin
- Marigold: soothing, hydrating
- Biocomplex™: an antioxidant booster of Vitamin A, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Co-enzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid
Apply a small amount of Herbal Eye Contour Cream to the contour area around the eyes using a gentle tapping motion. Try not to pull the delicate skin around the eye area.