The micro-needling treatment uses a device that vertically penetrates the skin. This subdermal penetration helps to enhance the treatment by increasing the absorption of products like, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid.
• Improves, acne scars.
• Helps to reduce pore size
• Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Can help tighten, lift, and rejuvenate the skin
The automated micro-needling device (about the size of a large marker) uses a sterile and disposable needle tip to vertically penetrate the skin.
Anywhere from 2-6 treatments may be needed.
What is micro-needling?
Micro-needling is a simple procedure that uses fine needles to break down old scar tissue and stimulate new collagen production. Creating new collagen leads to the formation of new, healthier skin tissue.
How does micro-needling work?
- What happens during the treatment?
- Micro-needling begins by cleaning and numbing the skin. The micro-needling device is then used to produce thousands of micro-punctures in the skin. Vitamin-C serum or hyaluronic acid is applied directly after the treatment to enhance skin renewal and collagen growth.
- What are the post-treatment effects of micro-needling?
- You will experience some redness and mild swelling for two to four days. You may even notice a slight bruising or several tiny blood spots; these will disappear within 24 to 48 hours.