Your finger and toe nails are complex structures, each is made-up of the :
- nail plate - the hard finger and toe nail surface
- nail bed - lies below the finger and toe nail and provides the attachment of the nail to the finger
- nail matrix - found at the base of the finger and toe nail, is where nail growth originates
- cuticle - connects the top of the finger or toe nail plate to the skin behind
- nail folds - hard skin at sides of finger and toe nail plate, where nail meets skin.
We have an extensive range of products and treatments for natural, gel and artificial nails to quickly and effectively care for your cuticles and hands and feet, to solve whatever issues which may effect your nails.
We have a skilled Team of expert technicians. Gill heads the nail team at Serenity Day Spa on 012300255.