Gently calm and cool legs and feet. Peppermint pedango foot cream incorporates a natural Activated Arnica Extract which helps flush away toxins and reduce tenderness and swelling. Cooling French Peppermint coupled with the invigorating organic Lemongrass and antiseptic organic Tea Tree make this cream perfect for Diabetic foot care. Also ideal for easing throbbing varicose veins, low back pain, and sciatic soreness.
- Soothe Varicose Veins
- Ease Muscle Soreness
- Smooth Cracked Heels
Feet are critical to much of our mobility yet are often an overlooked body part.
For many of us, we focus on appearance (smooth, soft skin, and manicured nails) and comfort (having properly fitting footwear, keeping feet dry and fresh, and treating calluses, bunions, corns, and ingrown toenails). For those with chronic illness, injury or disease, foot awareness and routine care can be vital to wellness.
The basics of Good Foot Care Tips:
- Wash your feet daily with lukewarm water and gentle soap
- Dry your feet completely, especially between the toes
- Gently remove callused skin with a pumice stone or skin file
- Trim toenails straight across and not too short to avoid ingrown toenails
- Moisturise daily with Peppermint Pedango Foot Cream by applying a pearl sized amount to the entire foot except between the toes
- Use foot powder if your feet tend to sweat
- Wear clean, dry socks (preferably cotton to absorb moisture) when wearing shoes
- Switch shoes/sandals from day to day
- Avoid walking barefoot as your feet are more prone to injury and infection
- If you are at the beach or wearing sandals, apply sunscreen to your feet too
- Treat your feet to professional foot massage or reflexology treatments to relieve stress
- Inspect your feet daily for any growths or changes in color, temperature, or sensation
- If your feet are painful, injured, infected, itchy, or excessively dry, seek medical attention - pain is not normal!
Pure Pro Peppermint Pedango Foot Cream can help your feet and legs feel good, whether you use it as part of a healing massage or spa treatment; as part of a home foot care regimen to smooth dry heels, prevent calluses, boost circulation and reduce swelling; as a daily foot care protocol for those with Diabetes; or simply just to refresh and cool your feet and legs after a long day on your feet.
Purified water, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), simmondsia chinensis (golden jojoba oil), dimethicone, aloe barbadensis gel, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol (vegetable wax emulsifiers), vegetable glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint essential oil), arnica montana flower extract (Activated Arnica Complex™), cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass essential oil), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil), tocopherol (natural Vitamin E), sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sodium dehydroacetate, carbomer.
Use sparingly. Do not take internally. Do not apply to the face or to broken skin. After applying product, take care to wash hands before touching the face or other sensitive skin areas since essential oils may cause irritation.
There is a slip and fall hazard if you apply too much cream to the feet.
NB.Arnica extract, an anti-inflammatory ingredient in this product, is contraindicated for use by pregnant and Breast feeding women.