Blemish + Age Defence is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts. This first-to-market acid blend combines 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation to reduce the formation of acne and clogged pores, while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone.
- Reduces excess sebum production
- Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, and uneven skin tone
- Decongests clogged pores
- Diminishes visible signs of aging
- Ideal for acne-prone, oily, combination and ageing skin types
This powerful, targeted anti-ageing serum addresses adult acne and signs of aging with a one-of-a-kind technology of Dioic Acid, Salicylic Acid, LHA, Glycolic Acid, and Citric Acid to fight the formation of acne and reduce excess sebum production as it helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and rough surface texture that can lead to an aged appearance.
How to Use
Once or twice daily, apply four to five drops to clean, dry skin.
1: Cleanse & Tone
3: Correct with Blemish + Age Defence
1: Cleanse & Tone
2: Correct with Blemish + Age Defence
- 2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum
- 0.3% LHA (caproloyl salicylic acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin’s surface
- 1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne
- 3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkle
- alcohol denat., water, methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, diisopropyl adipate, octadecenedioic acid, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, citric acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-