- Stress relief: A relaxing atmosphere helps you let go of work and other stressors. If you’re athletic, deep-muscle massages are especially soothing.
- Skin care: Facials and nail treatments upgrade tired, neglected skin and show people that you care about your appearance.
- Body overhaul: Feeling better may inspire you to tackle weight or other body issues, which has the bonus of boosting your self-confidence.
- Massages, which can include the neck and face as well as the back.
- Manicures and pedicures, for ravaged cuticles and worn-out feet.
- Facials, to cleanse, scrub and exfoliate.
- Waxing, to banish that pesky back, brow or chest hair.
Wednesday, 7 August 2013
Spa treats - The benefits for men
For years, women have tapped into luxury that seemed off-limits to men. Manicures, pedicures, facials — it was all pretty in pink with rarely a man in sight. These days spas appeal to men from all walks of life. A day at the spa brings many rewards to men’s busy lives, such as: