The Skinceuticals MicroPeel
The SkinCeuticals Micro Peel 20 or 30 is a three-step clinical procedure combining exfoliation, chemical peel solution using 20% or 30% glycolic acid, and a Vitamin C firming masque, to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
For optimal results, 2 series of 4-6 treatments per year are recommended.
What does the Micro peel accomplish?
• Improves the appearance of epidermal lines
• Evens the appearance of epidermal pigmentation
• May eliminate the feeling of dry skin
• Refines the appearance of pores sizes
• Makes skin appear smoother and feel softer
• Reduces the appearance of dull skin
What is the time frame for a corrective program?
• Clients should return every 2 weeks for a Micro peel during the corrective stage of their program.
• Sensitive skin patients should return every 3-4 weeks, and darker skin patients should return every 4 weeks.
• 4-6 clinical procedures are required to obtain desired and realistic results.
• Once desired results are achieved, clinical maintenance is recommended every 1-2 months with acid-free clinical procedures or treatments.
• To obtain optimal results, you must be on an integrated skincare program that includes a customised home-care program, clinical procedures, and professional treatments.
€100 per peel- pay for 5 received the 6th for free.