The Skinceuticals Pigment Balancing Masque
The Skinceuticals Pigment balancing masque contains a mixture of a pigment balancing solution containing 40% Glycolic acid and, 27% Vitamin C masque, when mixed up this solution become a peel which is specifically designed to brighten pigmented skin. This treatment is effective for skin with a mottled appearance or uneven skin tone. This is a stronger superficial peel with a combination of skin brightening, anti-inflammatory and peeling agents to stimulate new skin cell growth and reveal healthy skin below. Contains a high potency Vitamin C and Embilac to lighten and suppress excess pigment production. (Masque does not contain hydroquinone (HQ) but has similar effectiveness to prescription strength 4% HQ). For best results use in conjunction with the Advanced Pigment.
What does the Pigment Balancing Masque accomplish?
• Fades dark spots
•Improves skin tone
•Increases skins radiance
•Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
•Improvement of laxity
Can the Pigment Balancing Masque be performed on skin of colour?
Yes. However, SkinCeuticals recommends using the Pigment Balancing Masque on darker skin patient no more frequently than once a month.
What is the time frame for a corrective program?
• Clients should return every 2 weeks for a Pigment Balancing Masque Treatment during the corrective stage of their program.
• Sensitive skin patients should return every 3-4 weeks, and darker skin patients should return every 4 weeks.
• 4-6 clinical procedures are required to obtain desired and realistic results.
• A maximum of 2 series of 6 Pigment Balancing Masque Treatments are recommended within a one-year period with a three-month break between each series.
• To obtain optimal results, a patient must be on an integrated skincare program that includes a customized home-care program, clinical procedures, and professional treatments.
Advanced pigment corrector.
"This is the cutting edge of the beauty world: super-effective products which have medical grade ingredients”
"So, if you have brown marks, and you know for a fact that it is hyperpigmentation, get yourself a tube of this. You will need to be vigilant about using sunscreen on top; try and stay out of the sun, too. Use in conjunction with Skin Ceuticals 'Reservatrol B E' which is an antioxidant night concentrate that boosts the body's own antioxidant defence system, to improve elasticity, radiance